AdWords
2.8K members online now
2.8K members online now
For questions related to Google Shopping and Merchant Center. Learn to optimize your Shopping ads
Guide Me
star_border

Automatic item disapprovals due to policy violation

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I am receiving the above error and disapproval for about 1600 SKU's in which the Manufacturer's name is "Browning".  Google is relating my prouduct (Pulleys for Belt Drives) to the Gun Manufacturer "Browning".  When I called for assistance I was told that I would have to go into each SKU and submit for review.  Is there a way to ask for/submit a "mass review" for all 1600 products?  It is obviously the same error on all of them.  Thanks.

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Automatic item disapprovals due to policy violation

Rising Star
# 2
Rising Star
You can do this with the link below, however make sure that the issues are corrected before requesting a re approval.

https://support.google.com/merchants/contact/suspended?rd=1#contact=1&ts=6081780
Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Shopping Feed Tips From FeedArmy
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please click on ‘Accept As Solution’

Re: Automatic item disapprovals due to policy violation

Badged Google Partner
# 3
Badged Google Partner
HI,

We had some of the same issue and unfortunately we have had to address our items by changing the the words and re upload the feed. I believe this is a non negotiable policy, meaning they will not give you an exclusion.