AdWords
3.6K members online now
3.6K members online now
For questions related to Google Shopping and Merchant Center. Learn to optimize your Shopping ads
Guide Me
star_border

Automatic item disapprovals due to policy violation

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

After uploading the products i got Automatic item disapprovals due to policy violation error in some of the products. please let me know if any one can help me..

2 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Automatic item disapprovals due to policy violation

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Swapnil,

In most of the cases, Google has automated system check and some of the products which are in violation are automatically rejected and disapproved, which is notified to the shoppers. However, I would suggest you to review the spread sheet and download it from the Merchant center interface which will point you to the errors being made. 

I would also encourage you to read this reference for more insights: https://support.google.com/merchants/answer/6103800?hl=en

Pankaj

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
log in to your Google Merchant center go to Products and you will be able to see individually what products are disapproved . You can also see Data Quality for feed optimizing.

The technical contact of your GMC will be notified of the reason.

ALSO
Go here to apply for a review of your feeds after you have made the necessary changes to them

https://support.google.com/merchants/contact/disapproved

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Terrible answer for a terrible platform. Google provides little to no visibility into how the algorithm works (which words / phrases cause problems), and provides no feedback when an item is disapproved. Support is decoupled from engineering, and has a worse understanding of the problem than any user who's spent 15 minutes in the interface. Google should be ashamed.

Community Manager
# 5
Community Manager
This 2014 thread has been closed to new replies. 

Should anyone have a new or unanswered question related to this topic, please start a new thread and post a clear, specific and detailed question that describes your particular situation.

This will improve the visibility of any new questions as well as help other forum members to understand your question fully, and answer it in a useful and effective way

To start a new thread, please go to the top level of the AdWords Community, and from there, click on the board that is most closely related to your question. After that, you can click on the pink "+" sign in the lower right corner of the screen to start a new topic.

Thank you.