AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
4.2K members online now
4.2K members online now
For questions related to Google Shopping and Merchant Center. Learn to optimize your Shopping ads
Guide Me
star_border

Auto Item Updates not Working

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I am really confused!!! I have checked the Google Merchant Center and the Auto Updates check marks are both green saying updates are being done. However under diagnostics it says its not. I called Google and they sent me this article https://support.google.com/merchants/answer/3246284?hl=en  - which was really not much help at all because from what I can tell all the attributes they are asking for are there. I checked the Google Mark Up Testing Tool and it says no errors or warnings - yet according to Google the auto updates aren't working.

Any ideas at all??

Thank you

Paul

TheCandyland.com

1 Expert replyverified_user

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

First understand that the diagnostics tool is not a live tool. Issues and warnings can stay for up to 30 days even if you have resolved the issue.

I recommend to wait around 5 working days and check again.

How long did you wait after you made the change?

I have looked at your micro data and everything looks correct.

Hope it helps.

Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Shopping Feed Tips From FeedArmy
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please click on ‘Accept As Solution’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Thank you for taking the time to look but I actually made no changes - After reading the article I couldn't figure out what I was missing. So in fact nothing was changed. See my confusion.

[ Edited ]
Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Contact Google to report the issue via the help section in the top right corner of Google Merchant Center. It seems there is an issue than.

Hope it helps

Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Shopping Feed Tips From FeedArmy
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please click on ‘Accept As Solution’