AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
1.5K members online now
1.5K members online now
For questions related to Google Shopping and Merchant Center. Learn to optimize your Shopping ads
Guide Me
star_border

Adwords Product Group - excluded

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi - I accidentally "excluded" some product groups from a shopping campaign (max CPC).  I can't reinstate them.  Can anyone explain what I need to do?  I tried selecting them all and by pressing Edit on the top, I typed in a bid.  But it said that no changes had been made.  The bids may still be current but I can't see what else I can do.

1 Expert replyverified_user

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

I had the same issue in the new UI, simply click on the max cpc field, than check the radio button next to the max cpc value you add.

As I find this myself a bit of an extra step, I recommend to submit feedback to Google that this is confusing, I have done this too. They should soon improve this feature.

The logic behind this is that when you add a value, the radio button should be pre selected, this is not the case, it is still selected on the exclude option.

Aside, I recommend reporting any bugs and issues you have using the feedback form, this helps Google improve Adwords! Smiley Happy

Hope it helps.

Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Shopping Feed Tips From FeedArmy
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please click on ‘Accept As Solution’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Yes thanks that sorted it.  Such a simple solution.  It wasn't clear as I classed this as a non-excluded product.  I agree Google should change or fix this.  As a beginner, I was totally lost!