AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
2.4K members online now
2.4K members online now
For questions related to Google Shopping and Merchant Center. Learn to optimize your Shopping ads
Guide Me
star_border

Adwords, PPC, Google Shopping

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I have 304 products in my Google merchants Centre, all are looking fine with green color looklike approved. When I go to My Shopping Campaign in AdWords I'm only seeing 200 products?

1 Expert replyverified_user

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

That is correct, in a subdivision, you can only list up to 200 products in the old UI and in the new one up to 100.

Simply click on the products button and you will see all your products.

If you want to list all item ID's in a single subdivision, choose to subdivide it first by using categories, product type, brand or custom labels.

Hope it helps.

Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Shopping Feed Tips From FeedArmy
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please click on ‘Accept As Solution’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Emmanuel F

Thanks For Your Fast reply and helping us
Only Brand UI Showing 299 Products but all other option not listing or showing these products
How to fix it I was working on differents ads group and assign products to their relative group
Thanks

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

If the subdivision of Brand only shows 299 out of 304, that mostly indicates that the brand value has not been added to these products.

You can check this by going to GMC > Products > List > search your products > click on it > review the submitted data at the bottom of the page.

Hope ti helps.

Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please click on ‘Accept As Solution’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Thanks
I have only single concern only brand option showing 299 products, when i Select ID its show 200 products although i have assign all products with specific ID in Google Datafeed File

Regards

Top Contributor
# 6
Top Contributor

Hi as mentioned before, the maximum per subdivision is 200, regardless of how many you have.

You need to subdivide it further by splitting it up in smaller sections using, categories, product type or custom labels.

I recommend reading this : https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/6275317

Please note that 20,000 products per ad group is not the same as 20,000 item id's when segmenting them down. These are two different things.

Hope it helps.