AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
4.7K members online now
4.7K members online now
For questions related to Google Shopping and Merchant Center. Learn to optimize your Shopping ads
Guide Me
star_border

Adwords Cost Per Conversion and Cost Per Aquisition, PPC

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

How much should be the cost per conversion in an eCommerce website if your products are priced under $50 to $300 My Bid is .35?

2 Expert replyverified_user

Rising Star
# 2
Rising Star

Cost per conversion and cost per acquisition depends on your margins/profit and your requirement to make the new customer.

Suppose you have a product of $50 and without advertisement, the customer is ordering it on your website/store. Now, from ordering the product to reach customer your cost is $35 or $40 or $45 and your profit is $15 or $10 or $5 respectively.

Then your cost per conversion/acquisition should on exceed your profit margin. If your current bid is not giving you the result and you have room to increase bid then try increasing your bid gradually.

Sunil, AdWords Rising Star, Community Profile  Rmotive Services
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Sunil27

Hope You are doing well

Thanks for your answer and helping us.. I am talking about Adwords (PPC) want to know best cost per conversion my average order should be $100 than how much i pay to get one sale an Ecommerce website

Regards

Ahsan

Rising Star
# 4
Rising Star

@Ahsan A

Please understand it depends on the targeted location, current competition among bidder in an ad auction, your product, and your operating profit. Every product in e-commerce is different. For the different product by the same price ($100), conversion or acquisition cost can be different.

First, try to calculate your profit, your acquisition or conversion cost should not be higher than that cost. Start from the minimum amount (you wanna pay for conversion or acquisition) and then try to in increase the bid gradually to decide the best bid amount suits your products.

For a rough idea to start, you can use the keyword planner for your keywords. Then start a little higher/lower amount than the amount shown by keyword planner.

Sunil, AdWords Rising Star, Community Profile  Rmotive Services
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Top Contributor
# 5
Top Contributor

It depends on your cost price. If your $50 product costs you $20 to provide, than you want your cost per conversion to be below $20. The lower, the better.