AdWords
2K members online now
2K members online now
For questions related to Google Shopping and Merchant Center. Learn to optimize your Shopping ads
Guide Me
star_border

Ads not running After changing campaign settings.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I have a google shopping campaign that was paused yesterday and un-paused a few hours later, but we got zero impressions overnight which is extremely unusual. This morning I changed the schedule to run earlier so I diagnose the problem and I also changed the budget up a bit. This is a long running campaign and no content has changed except for our daily automated product feed,. Ads are not running as confirmed by the diagnostics tool.

I called support and they said the ads were under review and thus not running. Does this sound right? Current status is "Eligible".

Do simple changes to schedule, pause and un-pause , daily budget really suspend a campaign for up to one day? I suspect something else is wrong and I don't want to wait a day to find out we are still not running. Any guidance is much appreciated.

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Ads not running After changing campaign settings.

Rising Star
# 2
Rising Star
I recommend reviewing in 24 hours. Google Adwords is not real time.

Simply check your campaign history and revert your changes to what it was. Than let it rest for 24 hours and review.

Hope it helps.
Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Shopping Feed Tips From FeedArmy
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please click on ‘Accept As Solution’