AdWords
2.1K members online now
2.1K members online now
For questions related to Google Shopping and Merchant Center. Learn to optimize your Shopping ads
Guide Me
star_border

Adding product feed generated from Ecwid

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi, I'm new to AdWords and Merchant Center, so I'm looking for some guidance. I run my store on a Wix site, with the storefront run through Ecwid.

I was able to export my all my products at once, put them in Sheets, and made sure that Product ID is the first column. When it finally processed my 67 items, it came back showing an extremely high number of errors.

Has anyone used Ecwid and exported their item feed successfully? If I manually fix all the errors in the Sheet, it will take weeks. Thanks so much for any help you all can give a newb!

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Adding product feed generated from Ecwid

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @Sales E

Ecwid does not recommend exporting in sheet and then uploading to Merchant Center. Why not use the direct feed URL? You can find a detailed guide here https://goo.gl/UJ5zTw

Thanks
Ratan Jha
Join me on Google+   |   Twitter

About Me: Community Profile | Ratan Jha INC. | Splashsys Webtech
If this or any other post solved your question, do not hesitate to accept it as the solution.

Adding product feed generated from Ecwid

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

You are able to bulk update the items by creating rules.  I had the same problem...thought it would take days of manual work to fix but I was actually able to create rules and resolve all the errors in less than an hour.