AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
3.4K members online now
3.4K members online now
For questions related to Google Shopping and Merchant Center. Learn to optimize your Shopping ads
Guide Me
star_border

Adding a Multi-Client-Account to a Multi-Client-Account?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I am working for an agency, we have a Multi-Client-Account (Merchant). And there is a new client who wants to start with Google Shopping, this client have 6 domains/webshops. What would be the best way for setting up the structure?

- Best option for us would be to make a Multi-Client-Account for this client, and add this to our Multi-Client-Account in a lower level, but this isn't possible. Or is it somehow?

• MCA (Agency)
    • MCA (Client)
      • Webshop
      • Webshop
      • Webshop
    • Other Client
    • Other Client

- Another option would be to set up a Multi-Client-Account for this client and to make us admin in this account. Problem is that we can't use the same e-mail adress as we use in our own MCA, because you can only have one MCA attached to an e-mail adress. Is this true?

- Last option is to add the webshops as seperate merchant center accounts to our Multi-Client-Account. Problem is that i can't add the owner as administrator to all the Merchant center accounts cause it is only possible to link one merchant center to an e-mail adress.

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Adding a Multi-Client-Account to a Multi-Client-Account?

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
each different site domain with a different google-login (email)
would need to be assigned to a separate sub-account within
the merchant-center multi-client-account.

this is generally not supported in any form since
google generally allows only one, single, website
per merchant for product-listing-ads or is otherwise
a policy violation and grounds for a disapproval or
suspension from the program, at any time; multiple
cookie-cutter sites with any similar products or the
same products listed multiple times from the same
merchant are generally not allowed.

otherwise, google may be contacted directly.