AdWords
1.9K members online now
1.9K members online now
For questions related to Google Shopping and Merchant Center. Learn to optimize your Shopping ads
Guide Me
star_border

Add Shopify Products in Google Merchant Center

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi

My shopify website has 200+ products. Can anyone tell me how can google merchant fetch my all products from site without upload a sheet or feed?

I have also installed "Google Shopping Shopify App" in my site but couldn't see the products in merchant center.

Thanks

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Sarjant S
January 2017

Rising Star
# 4
Rising Star

Normally the products should be listed within 24 hours, if they are not than you might have forgotten to add attributes.

Go to your shopify app and check for errors and warnings. Than resolve all warnings listed.

The most common is forgetting to add a category or if you have clothing not adding, size, color, age group etc..

If you have fixed everything and have already waited 24 hours than I recommend contacting Shopify.

Do note after they have been waited you will have a 3 business day review from Google, but regardless of being reviewed or not, they should still get listed under GMC > Products > List

Hope it helps

Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Shopping Feed Tips From FeedArmy
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please click on ‘Accept As Solution’

View solution in original post

Rising Star
# 2
Rising Star

I recommend reading Shopify's official documentation on how to set everything up.

https://help.shopify.com/manual/apps/apps-by-shopify/google-shopping

To submit products to Google Shopping, you need to use a plugin, spreadsheet or data feed management tool.

As Google Shopping is complicated and easily to make mistakes, take the time to fully understand how everything works and what the policies are.

https://support.google.com/merchants/answer/6149970?hl=en

Hope it helps.

Hope it helps.

Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please click on ‘Accept As Solution’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Emmanuel

Thanks for your quick response.

I have already installed this app and published my products to Google Merchant Center from shopify store but I can't see any product or list in Merchant Center. Do I need to do anything else?

Thanks!

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Sarjant S
January 2017

Rising Star
# 4
Rising Star

Normally the products should be listed within 24 hours, if they are not than you might have forgotten to add attributes.

Go to your shopify app and check for errors and warnings. Than resolve all warnings listed.

The most common is forgetting to add a category or if you have clothing not adding, size, color, age group etc..

If you have fixed everything and have already waited 24 hours than I recommend contacting Shopify.

Do note after they have been waited you will have a 3 business day review from Google, but regardless of being reviewed or not, they should still get listed under GMC > Products > List

Hope it helps