AdWords
5K members online now
5K members online now
For questions related to Google Shopping and Merchant Center. Learn to optimize your Shopping ads
Guide Me
star_border

AdWords Shopping campaign says I have no eligible products

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Yesterday, I had my product feed synced via Google's Content API.

All my products are inside Merchant Center, and they all have green checkmarks indicating that they are searchable. I setup my Shopping campaign got everything setup correctly, and it's great.

EXCEPT you'll notice it says "There are no eligible products for Google Shopping in your linked Merchant Center accounts." I can't get any answers for this.

Google tells me by email that I have to wait 48 hours before product will start showing there. This can't be true, can it? I already waited a day for them to be approved inside merchant center. Also, none of my products are searchable Google Shopping using the 'site:' modifier.

I'd greatly appreciate some help - not being able to make money is sorta brutal.

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: AdWords Shopping campaign says I have no eligible products

[ Edited ]
Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

depending on the exact circumstances, items matching a

product-group may sometimes take 24-72-hours or so.

also, check the quality-tab within the merchant-center for any quality issues --

quality crawls and website related issues surface after items are processed.

to verify that the attributes in the data submitted are matching a product-group,

within adwords click the products-group tab and then click view-full-list-of-products.

a green check simply indicates that items are eligible to display in results --

to actually display in results depends on the bid and multiple quality factors.

after items have matched a product-group, about the best

way to verify results is by using the adwords adpreview-tool.