AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

1.6K members online now
For questions related to Google Shopping and Merchant Center. Learn to optimize your Shopping ads
Guide Me
star_border

Account suspended

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

hello.

I received an email saying that my account is suspended as I need to arrange contact information and policies.

Is this affecting me in the normal google search as well? or are they (with google merchant) different things?

Your comments will be much appreciated. Thanks

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by CassieH (Community Manager)
December 2015

Re: Account suspended

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hi Mary
No, they are separate. An AdWords suspension does not impact your organic indexing in any way.

However, be aware that if you were suspended for a quality, usefulness or abuse etc. reason, the spam team on organic search will usually root this out too and you can be suspended/penalized there too. They are not linked though.

Hope that answers your question.
Best of luck getting the suspension sorted.

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by CassieH (Community Manager)
December 2015

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hi Mary
No, they are separate. An AdWords suspension does not impact your organic indexing in any way.

However, be aware that if you were suspended for a quality, usefulness or abuse etc. reason, the spam team on organic search will usually root this out too and you can be suspended/penalized there too. They are not linked though.

Hope that answers your question.
Best of luck getting the suspension sorted.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Thank you