AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
1.7K members online now
1.7K members online now
For questions related to Google Shopping and Merchant Center. Learn to optimize your Shopping ads
Guide Me
star_border

Account suspended issue

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi guys, 

i am handling one my client merchant centre account, when i am added the feed to the account it's get suspended. i though that feed has quality issue, but finally we had found that our shopping portal listed below issues. 

1. Highly Suspicious business
2. Owners country is hidden
3. Bad business practices 

Exactly i am not have previous experience with these 3 issues, so this is our <edited by a Community Manager as noted below> portal. if anyone can able to explain this issue which will very favour for us to move forward. 

We are looking solution so kindly help us. 

Note: this post has been edited by a Community Manager, per Community Posting Guidelines, in order to remove an unnecessary URL.
2 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Account suspended issue

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

unfortunately, some suspensions are simply permanent.

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor
To add more weight to @Celebird's answer, it is indeed the case, if suspended it can be permanent and nothing can be done.

And if it is because of your 3 points, you can definitely forget about it. Simply stop your work and suggest alternative marketplaces.
Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Shopping Feed Tips From FeedArmy
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please click on ‘Accept As Solution’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
we can able to do anything we are ready to modify. we are looking for ultimate solution now.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
we are ready to clear the issue.