AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
2K members online now
2K members online now
For questions related to Google Shopping and Merchant Center. Learn to optimize your Shopping ads
Guide Me
star_border

Account suspended due to policy violation: landing page not working for multiple countries.

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi all,

I am getting the following error: - "

All your items have been suspended from the destinations and countries listed below.
Reason: Account suspended due to policy violation: landing page not working

This question has been already answered here but my problem is more complicated. Of course, my landing page is working. In my case, everything is working fine for the United States. But when I added multiple countries to my feeds using the guidelines stated here. I have also checked from google search console dashboard that Googlebot is able to crawl the pages. But still no good luck.

Please if anybody here possibly knows the solution, then your help is highly appreciated.

Thanks.

1 Expert replyverified_user

Account suspended due to policy violation: landing page not working for multiple countries.

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Make sure you have no ip or country blocking enabled

Check your server logs for connection issues

Make sure your servers are up 100% of the time, checking your uptime records may reveal down time.

Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Shopping Feed Tips From FeedArmy
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please click on ‘Accept As Solution’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

How should I do that? I have no such plugins, which might do this. Should I need to contact hosting department?

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Your web hosting, web developer would be the best options.

For checking if your site is not blocked in other countries, I recommend using vpn's

Hope this helps.

Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please click on ‘Accept As Solution’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Thank you for the advice man. But I have already tried VPN and also asked my friends living in the target country to access the website. The website is 100% functional and I am afraid that I am not getting any idea what is the possibility for this error. The website is made with WordPress so it's clean....

Top Contributor
# 6
Top Contributor

If all is working, then request for a re approval here: https://support.google.com/merchants/contact/suspended