AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
5K members online now
5K members online now
For questions related to Google Shopping and Merchant Center. Learn to optimize your Shopping ads
Guide Me
star_border

Account suspended due to policy violation: checkout unsecure

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Website
https://elitsport.net
Everything with the SSL is ok.
I do not understand what I have to do to solve the problem.

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Lyubomir K
March

Re: Account suspended due to policy violation: checkout unsecure

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi,

The checkout drops fully encryption through some of the stages of checkout. In the screenshot below, I started with a partially secure page, then I added something to the cart and it switched to being fully secure, then I went to checkout and the page went back to partially secure. 

checkout.jpg

This tells me that the site is loading elements of your website that are not coded correctly for the SSL secure connection. Upon looking into the code, your form is not validating as secure. You need to update your form. Once you do, try the steps I have and make sure the green padlock remains in your web browser's address bar from start to finish of your checkout system. You can post back here, if you want, and I would be happy to recheck your setup. 

Kind Regards,

James

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Lyubomir K
March

Re: Account suspended due to policy violation: checkout unsecure

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi,

The checkout drops fully encryption through some of the stages of checkout. In the screenshot below, I started with a partially secure page, then I added something to the cart and it switched to being fully secure, then I went to checkout and the page went back to partially secure. 

checkout.jpg

This tells me that the site is loading elements of your website that are not coded correctly for the SSL secure connection. Upon looking into the code, your form is not validating as secure. You need to update your form. Once you do, try the steps I have and make sure the green padlock remains in your web browser's address bar from start to finish of your checkout system. You can post back here, if you want, and I would be happy to recheck your setup. 

Kind Regards,

James

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Special thanks James!
I think that now really is ok.

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Hi Lyubomir,

You are certainly welcome. 

I have revisited the website and it all seems properly secure now. Great job!

Note: these are not issues with the secure process or AdWords... but your server has TLSv1 enabled. This is a protocal that is being phased out, so you will want to add this to your future to-do list and work to resolve. PCI compliance states it must be disabled for everyone by June 1. 2018 to meet PCI compliance. Here is a AWS help thread that touches on this a bit more. To dig in a bit more, please refer to your server report. Through a bit of learning and requesting that your server have some minor adjustments, this server report will easily change to A+ superior. 

Kind Regards,

James

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Thank you again!
I read this https://www.digicert.com/ssl-support/ssl-enabling-perfect-forward-secrecy.htm and ask my hosting provider and they fix this issue and now the site has A certificate.

Top Contributor
# 6
Top Contributor

Hi Lyubomir,

You are very welcome and I am happy to see the A rating for your server. Way to go! Smiley Happy

Cheers,

James