AdWords
4.4K members online now
4.4K members online now
For questions related to Google Shopping and Merchant Center. Learn to optimize your Shopping ads
Guide Me
star_border

Account suspended due to policy violation: checkout incomplete

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I have submitted feed https://vitamoc.pl/modules/pricewars2/service.php?id_xml=9  and got the suspension like in the title. I myself tested both ways of checkout and it worked properly. I don't have a clue, what is wrong, after reading again policy it seems perfectly in line with Merchant rules. Did anything change lately that causes this?

1 Expert replyverified_user

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Off the top of my head, it's probably a good idea to specify the encoding in the xml, and last I checked, the description (actually, all values) should not have any html tags in it. Also, there's no currency in the price. Also, for empty fields it may be better to omit the whole tag, as having an empty CDATA may be confusing for google. Also you may need to specify mpn or gtin or both for those products (although from my understanding that is a different error message).

Rising Star
# 3
Rising Star

First, what does the suspension say, Google will email you with the details. If it says due to Policy violations, than in most cases you are suspended for life.

There can be 100 reasons, so just figuring this out without any further details is going to be impossible.

But here is a checklist

Check if your data feed has no errors or warnings

Check the diagnostics tab for any violations

If you have fixed all of them, contact Google for further explanation in the below link.

https://support.google.com/merchants/contact/suspended?rd=1#contact=1&ts=6081780

Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Shopping Feed Tips From FeedArmy
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please click on ‘Accept As Solution’