AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
5.2K members online now
5.2K members online now
For questions related to Google Shopping and Merchant Center. Learn to optimize your Shopping ads
Guide Me
star_border

Account suspended due to policy violation: Google Shopping policies

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi There,

I have one client they have many merchant stores. Many merchant store has been suspended due to "Account suspended due to policy violation: Misrepresentation of self or product (Untrustworthy promotions)"

I have contacted to Google customer care but they not providing the proper solution and answer.

How to resolve that? Please...help me.

1 Expert replyverified_user

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Unfortunately, you can't, this is a very serious violation and is related to how your clients business is setup or by another merchant selling in a similar way.

For example, drop shipping, selling the same product using multiple stores, not resolving issues in a repeated timely manner, other merchants selling using the same business model. etc...

This type of violation is most likely a permanent suspension, trying to resolve known issues will not allow your client to advertise again. Creating any new accounts will also lead to a suspension.

The only thing you can do is looking for other ways to advertise but not Google Shopping.

Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Shopping Feed Tips From FeedArmy
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please click on ‘Accept As Solution’

Re: Account suspended due to policy violation: Google Shopping policies

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

If I remove the site url from existing suspended account and create new account for that so if there any possibility to approve the account and products. Please advice?

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Creating any new accounts will also turn into a suspension.

Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Shopping Feed Tips From FeedArmy
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please click on ‘Accept As Solution’