AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
1.9K members online now
1.9K members online now
For questions related to Google Shopping and Merchant Center. Learn to optimize your Shopping ads
Guide Me
star_border

Account suspended due to Misrepresentation of self or product (Untrustworthy promotions)

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi,

My Merchant Center account has been suspended because of Misrepresentation of self or product (Untrustworthy promotions) but no any detail has been given.

My website is https://www.bellescarpe.net, could you help me why my account has been suspended? Do you have any guess?

Thanks for your answers,

Regards.

2 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Belle S
3w

Re: Account suspended due to Misrepresentation of self or product (Untrustworthy promotions)

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor
I see your email and address on the about page. Google policy says you need two of email/phone/physical address but in my experience they want to see all three. And they should be on the Contact page.

Try contacting AdWords support and asking what is wrong and how to fix it - in case it is something else. Regardless, when you do fix it, you need to let them know.

View solution in original post

Re: Account suspended due to Misrepresentation of self or product (Untrustworthy promotions)

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
You have no full contact details, you need to add phone number, physical address, opening hours, contact email address.

However even when you add these details, you will most likely notice that the suspension is permanent. As you violation is serious.

For future reference, when you want to use an advertising platform, always read the policies, so you can fix issues before you commence.

I wish you the best of luck.
Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Shopping Feed Tips From FeedArmy
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please click on ‘Accept As Solution’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Thanks for your reply,
I have one more question, do I need adding them to Homepage or another page?
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Belle S
3w

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor
I see your email and address on the about page. Google policy says you need two of email/phone/physical address but in my experience they want to see all three. And they should be on the Contact page.

Try contacting AdWords support and asking what is wrong and how to fix it - in case it is something else. Regardless, when you do fix it, you need to let them know.