AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
3.6K members online now
3.6K members online now
For questions related to Google Shopping and Merchant Center. Learn to optimize your Shopping ads
Guide Me
star_border

Account suspended due to Misrepresentation of self or product (Untrustworthy promotions)

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

hi, Emmanuel, could you help me to check my website. www.everlead.net. My merchant account got suspended due to the same reason. 

Thanks. 

2 Expert replyverified_user

Account suspended due to Misrepresentation of self or product (Untrustworthy promotions)

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

hi, Alec, you mentioned you fixed the problem. But did you get your merchants account back. If so, please let me know. My account is also  suspended due to the same reason. 

Thanks.

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

You are missing important contact details.

On your contact us page, add the following accurate information

Email address

Business hours

Physical address

Telephone number

You need to add the following pages

privacy policy

delivery policy

returns and refund policy

Please note that adding all of this, might not resolve the suspension.

Also make sure to have read all Google's policies to ensure you are inline with the requirements.

https://support.google.com/merchants/answer/6149970

https://support.google.com/merchants/answer/4752265

https://support.google.com/merchants/answer/6363310

Hope this helps.

Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Shopping Feed Tips From FeedArmy
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please click on ‘Accept As Solution’

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Untrustworthy promotion means that the business model or the business practices you have adopted / conducted were found unacceptable and your business cannot be promoted on Google.
Since it's a severe violation the chances of being reinstated are rare.

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

hi, Robskelton, could you help me to review my site at everlead.net. My account is also suspended by google for the same reason. Thanks. 

Top Contributor
# 6
Top Contributor

Please avoid, asking the same question multiple times. This does not allow forum members to help you. I have merged your questions to contain within 1 thread.

Thank you.

Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please click on ‘Accept As Solution’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 7
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

hi, My account is suspended.  Hope anyone can help me to review my site at everlead.net. 

I have no idea about the suspended reason. I update contact us section of the site with a business addesss. 

I will appreciate any suggestion on this. Thanks. 

Bruce

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 8
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

thanks. I got the rule. 

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 9
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Thanks for your kind help.

Top Contributor
# 10
Top Contributor

If you have done all the suggestions and you are not a drop shipper using the normal Google Shopping program. Then you can request for a re-approval in the link below.

https://support.google.com/merchants/contact/suspended

Hope this helps.