AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
1.5K members online now
1.5K members online now
For questions related to Google Shopping and Merchant Center. Learn to optimize your Shopping ads
Guide Me
star_border

Account suspended due to Misrepresentation of self or product (Untrustworthy promotions)

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Dear RobSkelton ,

This is my website:  https://www.chiclucy.com/.

The same issue:UNTRUSTWORTHY PROMOTIONS (MISREPRESENTATION OF SELF OR PRODUCT).

Can you please check my website and give me some suggestions? I don't understand why it happened. 

Thanks & Regards

Shaw

3 Expert replyverified_user

Account suspended due to Misrepresentation of self or product (Untrustworthy promotions)

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

On the contact page you do not have a post code or country listed.

You also do not have a contact form

However, this might or might not resolve your issue. The majority of the reasons you get this violation is for drop shipping, ie: not having the products in your warehouse. Drop shipping is not allowed on Google Shopping, unless you use Google's beta program.

Hope it helps.

Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Shopping Feed Tips From FeedArmy
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please click on ‘Accept As Solution’

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

Having this on your FAQ page suggests the content is from elsewhere, seeing as you don't sell cameras...

Take note of the “sensor” megapixel rating on digital cameras, not the "interpolated" rating.

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 4
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆

Hi Shaw,

The product images advertised can be misrepresenting! That could be the reason Google has taken you down... 

Rising Star
# 5
Rising Star

As I see that Rob and Emmanuel already replied you here and they are correct with their points. I only wanna add that you don't have proper office address mentioned, Maybe using some branded term on any product, you are not declaring custom to paid by the customer on a product page, not have shipping charges on a product page and many other. 

Sunil, AdWords Rising Star, Community Profile  Rmotive Services
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Badged Google Partner
# 6
Badged Google Partner

I too vote for an ask @RobSkelton sub. Smiley Happy 

Tom

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 7
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆

Hi @Oksana F
Below are some points that might help you
*The images might be misrepresenting from the original product images...
*Targeting Sales than Leads may be something you can consider..
*It looks to me; this should be a related account for the original suspended account
Google find an advertiser untrustworthy post reviewing the account, website & by third party sources... 
You can precise your privacy policy and other important elements such as delivery charges, chargeback and other disputes

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 8
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

what is the new google beta program? can i get more information regarding this somewhere?

Top Contributor
# 9
Top Contributor

You can find more info here: https://support.google.com/merchants/answer/2811972

Hope this helps.

Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Shopping Feed Tips From FeedArmy
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please click on ‘Accept As Solution’