AdWords
2.3K members online now
2.3K members online now
For questions related to Google Shopping and Merchant Center. Learn to optimize your Shopping ads
Guide Me
star_border

Account is suspend.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

My account run shopping campaign is suspend. Please help me open.

2 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Account is suspend.

Rising Star
# 2
Rising Star
Please provide some details. You must got am email from the support regarding the reason for suspension.

Regards
Archit, AdWords Rising Star, Community Profile
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’

[ Edited ]
Top Contributor Alumni
# 3
Top Contributor Alumni

Hi,

I have noticed you also posted in December about a disapproval issue and noted you had a "fix" available.

https://www.en.advertisercommunity.com/t5/Google-Shopping-and-Merchant/Data-Feed-Disapproved/td-p/49...

Did you re-upload this feed and alert Google of this?

When disapproval happens, you should be able to locate information on the cause in either the email you have been sent regarding the issue. If you however, did not receive an email or cannot locate it/deleted this. Then please visit your Google Merchant Center dashboard. In the top right corner, you will see a envelope, click this and look for a corresponding email that may be available.

If not, then the last place to look would be "Diagnostics" found on the left-hand menu.

Once you have investigated all these areas, if you are still finding you are none the wiser, I suggest reaching our to Google directly for assistance. Community members can solely advise in cases of disapproval and cannot provide account specific resolutions, this would be in the hands of Google.

https://support.google.com/merchants/contact/suspended?hl=en-GB&cfnti=lang.more_information_regardin...

Tom

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I have fix. But after 3day. My account is suspend. So it is active -> suspends.

lakeview.PNG

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi,
I have recive email:

https://support.google.com/merchants/answer/188484

"Provide users with accurate information and any associated risks of using the site
Provide users with the products and level of service portrayed by the site and expected of trustworthy merchants"

Please help me what i do it

Rising Star
# 6
Rising Star
Please contact a Google Adwords representative in your country.

Looking at all your current and previous issues, you have a pile of problems.

My suggestion would be to read the policy guidlines and start fixing all the issues on your site.

Such as, you require a secure checkout if you collect personal information
You need a privacy policy
You need a returns and refund policy
You need to list the correct prices
You need to list the correct availability
No country IP blocking

These are just the basics.

The data feed needs to be in the native language of the target country
The currency needs to be from the native target country
and so on and so on.

You need to follow all the rules which are available in Google's Policy and Google's Merchant Requirements

Hope it helps.
Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Shopping Feed Tips From FeedArmy
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please click on ‘Accept As Solution’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 7
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
I have correct. But it's suspend.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 8
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Emmanuel F
I have email: "Provide users with accurate information and any associated risks of using the site
Provide users with the products and level of service portrayed by the site and expected of trustworthy merchants
My website: lakeviewmart.myshopify.com
How can i do fix error?

Rising Star
# 9
Rising Star
Can you confirm that your website is verified and claimed?
Google Merchant > Settings > Website Verification

Maybe the following link where Celebird last replied might help
https://www.en.advertisercommunity.com/t5/Google-Shopping-and-Merchant/Account-Suspended/m-p/470715

Other than than, I would not know how to resolve your issue and recommend contacting Google Adwords by phone to assist you.

Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Shopping Feed Tips From FeedArmy
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please click on ‘Accept As Solution’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 10
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Can you confirm that your website is verified and claimed?
--> yes. website is verified