AdWords
5.4K members online now
5.4K members online now
For questions related to Google Shopping and Merchant Center. Learn to optimize your Shopping ads
Guide Me
star_border

Account Suspended because of 1 URL typo. - Error now cleared - should I call support to un-suspend?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

After 3 days after fixing a URL typo on one product feed, the error is now cleared but the account is still suspended.  Does it help to call AdWords support to expedite or do I just wait.  On other calls I have made that involve the "back end"  AdWords support doesn't seem to have any communication channel to the back end.

So Wait or Call ?

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Steve B
May 2017

Account Suspended because of 1 URL typo. - Error now cleared - should I call support to un-suspend?

Rising Star
# 2
Rising Star

First make sure that there are no other errors and warnings in the account. Once all issues are resolved you can request for a review in the link below. Do make sure that all products and websites follow Google's Policies.

https://support.google.com/merchants/contact/suspended?rd=1#contact=1&ts=6081780

Hope it helps.

Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Shopping Feed Tips From FeedArmy
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please click on ‘Accept As Solution’

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Steve B
May 2017

Rising Star
# 2
Rising Star

First make sure that there are no other errors and warnings in the account. Once all issues are resolved you can request for a review in the link below. Do make sure that all products and websites follow Google's Policies.

https://support.google.com/merchants/contact/suspended?rd=1#contact=1&ts=6081780

Hope it helps.

Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Shopping Feed Tips From FeedArmy
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please click on ‘Accept As Solution’