AdWords
2.2K members online now
2.2K members online now
For questions related to Google Shopping and Merchant Center. Learn to optimize your Shopping ads
Guide Me
star_border

Account Suspended Indefinitely :(

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

My google merchant center account was suspended, but google won't give me any details about what happened and the suspension is final with no option for rereview.  I was uploading a bunch of products and happened to include some grey area items in the API upload by accident thinking I had pulled any possible product that would be in violation of terms/conditions.  Next thing I know my account is suspended for terms/service violation and google has little info for me.  Any advice going forward? I depend on google for my livelihood and obviously I made a mistake but wow to just shut me down after all the years I have worked with them.  

2 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Account Suspended Indefinitely :(

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

I am sorry to say that, but it seems that this suspension is for good.
You'll have to find other channels to advertise your product.
One conclusion for the future: no matter which platform you use for  advertising your business   - first, read the policy.

Sorry I can't be more helpful.

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 3
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
Hi Kevin,

Google does not usually suspend advertisers forever straight away, in most cases you'll be given a warning or a temporary suspension until you can prove your feed has resolved any issues that were breaking the policies Google has in place. You should definitely have an email stating why you were suspended and if you can reverse the suspension.

If this is your first time that you've broken a policy Google tend to be forgiving. For more information and what to do next:
https://support.google.com/merchants/answer/1678274?hl=en-GB

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
I got an email saying I had 7 days to fix a product violation and then a day later the account was suspended without a rereview option.

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 5
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
My recommendation would be for you to correct the errors with your feed (using the test feed feature within merchant center). Then completing this form:
https://support.google.com/merchants/contact/feed_reevaluation

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
I deleted all the products in my feed and still can't get a rereview

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 7
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
Once you have filled out that form I posted above, Google will review your feed and usually email you back - do note that this will take a few days and until then you are going to be without any product ads. Alternatively you can call the Google Merchant Center helpline, this is the UK number: 0800 169 0409

(If you live in a different region click this link to find your local number to call: https://support.google.com/merchants/answer/4581834)

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 8
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Google won't even talk to me about the issue. A rereview is not available and this suspension is final and correct per phone support.

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 9
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
If this decision is final and Google have said so, then there is nothing anyone else can do. You'll have to find alternatives.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 10
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Can anyone help me understand why google deemed my issue as so serious they refuse to rereview my account?