AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
3.6K members online now
3.6K members online now
For questions related to Google Shopping and Merchant Center. Learn to optimize your Shopping ads
Guide Me
star_border

Accessing a Client's Google Merchant Center

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I was invited to a client's Google Merchant Center, but when I go to log in I am unable to do anything other than create my own Google Merchant Center. 

So I have two questions. 

1.) What am I doing wrong that is not allowing me to log into their Merchant Center? 

2.) How do I delete the Merchant Center that was created for me when I was going through the log-in process without realizing it was creating a new one? 

Thanks!

1 Expert replyverified_user

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Go to google.com, log out.

Than click on the link provided in the email for user invite.

If it persists, than you need to create an account, but don't register a website. You should than see your own account and than your clients account.

Hope it helps.

Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Shopping Feed Tips From FeedArmy
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please click on ‘Accept As Solution’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Any tips for deleting a merchant center that did get set up? 

I dislike having things that exist on email addresses when I may actually need them available for future use. 

Thanks!

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

You can not delete merchant accounts. You can also send Google feedback about your issues in the top right corner of Merchant Center.

Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Shopping Feed Tips From FeedArmy
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please click on ‘Accept As Solution’