AdWords
4K members online now
4K members online now
For questions related to Google Shopping and Merchant Center. Learn to optimize your Shopping ads
Guide Me
star_border

2.5 Million Products Just Disappeared

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

My 1 merchant account sat under my own manager merchant account. I have since employed a small agency to take over my single merchant account, which has around 6 active feeds with 2.5 million products.

It seems that since he has been given access to my single merchant account the claimed URL link has been removed and all 2.5 million products have to go through a review process.

I have claimed the URL again, which went green straight away, but going through the review process again?

Is this normal?

1 Expert replyverified_user

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Sorry let me rephrase that. All the items were disapproved when the agency took over my google merchant account because the "Website URL not claimed" error.

Rising Star
# 3
Rising Star

Yes that is possible, whenever big changes happen to your account, Google needs to review your account. This can take up to 3 business days.

Make sure the rest of the account and data feed are all correct to avoid any policy violations.

Hope it helps.

Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Shopping Feed Tips From FeedArmy
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please click on ‘Accept As Solution’