0/1 items inserted
I've setup a product feed for one product in my Google Merchant account. When I check our dashboard, under the status section is says 0 or 1 items inserted. What does this mean? How do I resolve this issue?
Re: 0/1 items inserted[ Edited ]
July 2016 - last edited July 2016
inserted for a products-feed means inserted as a product --
zero items inserted means that feed (file) processing failed.
check the feeds-tab within the merchant-center:
- be certain there is only one, single, feed file registered with google.
- verify that the feed's file-name matches the content of
the file and the file is in an officially supported format.
google only supports a .txt tab-delimited file, or
a .xml google-xml file, or a linked google-sheet.
- verify the feed type is products.
- click on the feed's name, scroll all the way to the bottom of
the status-tab, and inspect any error or warning messages --
click on the message to display any details; then, click on any
- if the input-method is google-sheets then, edit the sheet
and inspect each line against google's feed specifications.
- if the registered feed (name) is .txt or .xml then, click on the
download-file link and inspect the file in a browser window to be
certain all submitted data meets all google's feed specifications.
- click on load-into-debugger, click on an item, and select verify
then, inspect any errors or warnings near the bottom of the page.
otherwise, forum-members cannot look into any accounts or feed details --
posting the above information and more specific details about the feed (file)
may allow forum-members to offer more specific suggestions.
otherwise, a merchant-center support-specialist at google may be contacted.