5.9K members online now
5.9K members online now
Tune in to podcasts for agencies by Google Partners. Hear from leading experts in digital marketing and pick up skills as they share insights on Google products, agency life, digital advertising, and business.
Guide Me
star_border
Highlighted

Suggestions & Feedback

Community Manager
# 1
Community Manager

Share your thoughts! We’d really appreciate any feedback you may have about Google Partners Podcasts. We’re eager to provide you with the best material and listening experience, so anything you share will help us to plan and deliver great trainings in the future.

Alternatively, if you’ve got a great idea or a burning question you’d love us to discuss, why not add in your suggestions here? We’ll regularly review the thread and pass it on to the team for consideration!

2 Expert replyverified_user

Suggestions & Feedback

Badged Google Partner
# 2
Badged Google Partner

Excellent podcast. You're covering all the day to day challenges that we face and more. We love the format and the insights that your guests bring.

Suggestions & Feedback

Badged Google Partner
# 3
Badged Google Partner

Hi just wanted to say thanks for the podcasts. The content is absolutely great, they helped me in so many ways.  

Suggestions & Feedback

Badged Google Partner
# 4
Badged Google Partner

Hi Krisha,

Really like the podcasts thank you and keep them coming.

One request: Can you publish a list of the 5 talking points for each? On here would work well. The information was included in the email for some of them but not all. 

Suggestions & Feedback

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Google My Business desperately requires the ability to update Business photos that are out of date, inaccurate and/or misleading. If you will not give the Business Owner the ability to do this then you need to have a facility that allows them (the owner) to report, and have removed, any photos that the owner feels is inappropriate. Your current methodology is too restrictive and is not conducive to providing timely or accurate updates.

Suggestions & Feedback

Top Contributor
# 6
Top Contributor

Hi Anthony,

This is suggestions and feedback for Google Partners, the community you are in. 

Please direct all of your Google My Business inquires to their community (four floors up). 

All the Best,

James

Suggestions & Feedback

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 7
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Please add a business category for Yoga Therapy!  It is not Yoga Studio or Yoga Instructor.

Suggestions & Feedback

Top Contributor
# 8
Top Contributor

Hi Bev,

Thanks for your feedback. 

When you ask about a business category for Yoga Therapy, what product are you referring to? Google My Business, AdWords Express, Google Merchants, or ?

Kind Regards,

James