AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Partners
4.8K members online now
4.8K members online now
Tune in to podcasts for agencies by Google Partners. Hear from leading experts in digital marketing and pick up skills as they share insights on Google products, agency life, digital advertising, and business.
Guide Me
star_border

Podcast FAQs

Community Manager
# 1
Community Manager

Hi Partners! We’ve been getting a lot of great questions from you around our new podcast series, and will try our best to provide answers to all of them. Take a look below for some of our most frequently asked questions, and add yours in the replies if it’s not already covered.

Q: I’m interested in getting involved/presenting an episode. How can we make this happen?

A: We welcome new guests, co-hosts and thought leaders from all walks of agency life. Keep in mind we get quite a lot of requests! Write us a note about how you’d like to participate and our team will review and reach out if there’s a fit.

Q: Will the series only feature speakers from Google?

A: No. We welcome guests and co-hosts from within Google and from the wider industry. We want to ensure our podcast series brings in points of view from thought leaders from across all walks of agency and industry life.

Q: Can I listen to this podcast on iTunes / Google Play Music / other podcast platform?

A: We are working on other launch avenues for our podcasts and hope to have them in place in the near future. Keep an eye out here for updates on any changes.

Q: Are the podcasts available to download?

A: We’re currently working on adding this feature and hope to have it available to you soon. Keep an eye out for updates in this community.

Q: Are the podcasts streamed live, or are they available at any time?

A: The podcasts are recorded during the week prior to each episode’s release to ensure relevant and timely content. They are not streamed live, so once each episode is released you will be able to listen to it in your own time.

1 Expert replyverified_user

<xsss<>"'

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx