AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Optimize
5.2K members online now
5.2K members online now
Discover how to select who is eligible to be in your experiment, and when they’re served experiment variations.
Guide Me
star_border
Reply

Google Optimize - Simultaneous Tests

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi, I'm using the free version of Google Optimize and I need to run two experiments independently and simultaneously. If I run two experiments, one with 40% of traffic and the other with 60% will they automatically run independently or is there something more I need to do to configure them that way?

1 Expert replyverified_user

Google Optimize - Simultaneous Tests

Google Employee
# 2
Google Employee

Hi

 

They will run both but many of your visitors will not see both.

 

If the experiments are on different pages or they don't have "conflicts" then there should be no problem with the experiment results.

 

If you want to have exclusive traffic allocation for your experiments, you need to do a little bit of setup at the moment. Have a look at the following article.

 

https://www.en.advertisercommunity.com/t5/Google-Optimize-Target/Prevent-overlapping-between-2-Exper...