AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Optimize
5.6K members online now
5.6K members online now
Discover how to select who is eligible to be in your experiment, and when they’re served experiment variations.
Guide Me
star_border

CRM audiences

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello, 

I have a quick question about CRM onboarding in Optimize.

Consider that I am uploading my CRM lists in Google Ads for my adwords campaigns. Is there a way to use these audiences to personalize my website thanks to Optimize? I mean to personalize my websites depending on which CRM lists the user belongs to?

Thanks a lot and sorry if I am not clear enough. English is not my native language.

1 Expert replyverified_user

CRM audiences

Google Employee
# 2
Google Employee

One way to leverage data imported into Google Ads is to use the Google Ads targeting in Optimize. You could target website changes to users that arrive from clicking on particular campaigns that are targeting the CRM lists. See this article on Google Ads targeting in Optimize.

Another way is using the Google Analytics audience targeting. If your workflow is already integrating CRM data with Google Analytics to create Google Ads remarketing audiences, then you might be able to use audience definitions as targeting in Optimize whether or not the user clicked through an ad.