Optimize
4.9K members online now
4.9K members online now
Get answers to frequently asked questions, read the glossary of testing terminology and explore some example experiment ideas to get the creative juices flowing.
Guide Me
star_border

How I can get the Google Optimize Partner Certification?

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Vicen M
July

Community Manager
# 2
Community Manager

Hello, 

The Google Optimize company specialization is offered through the Google Analytics Partner Program. The first step in the application process is to apply as a Google Analytics Service Partner here. If your company is approved as an Analytics Service Partner, you can pursue the Google Optimize specialization. We do not offer a standalone Google Optimize company level specialization at this time. 

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Vicen M
July

Community Manager
# 2
Community Manager

Hello, 

The Google Optimize company specialization is offered through the Google Analytics Partner Program. The first step in the application process is to apply as a Google Analytics Service Partner here. If your company is approved as an Analytics Service Partner, you can pursue the Google Optimize specialization. We do not offer a standalone Google Optimize company level specialization at this time. 

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Mary,

I'm just wondering, we're already Google Analytics Service Partner and we are looking to be Google Optimize Certified Partner as well. Do you have any info / article on how to pursue this certification?

Thank You