Optimize
5.1K members online now
5.1K members online now
Understand the information in your Optimize reports and in your Google Analytics reports.
Guide Me
star_border

Some data in this report may have been removed .....

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I began tracking my site within the past few months agao. I keep gettin the error message "Some data in this report may have been removed when a threshold was applied." So I'm not able to see my reports for Demographics and Interests. Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Kimberly L
March 2017

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Its not an error, its a threshold applied by Google so as to protect visitor privacy.
Have you only just turned on the demographic reporting, depending on how busy your site is, you may not have enough data collected yet so as to be able to give you this information.

If you have had it enalbed since you first installed the tracking, what happens if you extend the date range at the upper right to a larger date range?

https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/2799357#thresholds

Bronwyn Vourtis, Google Analytics Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Kimberly L
March 2017

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Its not an error, its a threshold applied by Google so as to protect visitor privacy.
Have you only just turned on the demographic reporting, depending on how busy your site is, you may not have enough data collected yet so as to be able to give you this information.

If you have had it enalbed since you first installed the tracking, what happens if you extend the date range at the upper right to a larger date range?

https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/2799357#thresholds

Bronwyn Vourtis, Google Analytics Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Thanks so much for the rapid response! That must be the issue. The site is a landing page and doesn't get much traffic.