1.4K members online now
1.4K members online now
Understand the information in your Optimize reports and in your Google Analytics reports.
Guide Me
star_border
Highlighted

No Data in Reporting

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
I'm currently running 3 experiments since Friday 10/02, I know that they are working as I can see both the A and B version of my experiment but I cannot see any data neither in the Reporting tab in Optimize or in the Test view in Analytics

Screen in Optimize

Screen in Analytics

No Data in Reporting

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Still no data after 2 weeks of runnings experiments (and they are working)... Did somebody have already resolve the same kind of issue ?

No Data in Reporting

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hey any updates on your side ? We've got the same problem here.

Our website used Turbolinks which is some sort of AJAX loader and we've got some special snippet to work with analytics (we're listening to events turbolinkSmiley Tongueageload instead of the regular tag).
I was thinking maybe this is related.

No Data in Reporting

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello. Nope, I never find any solutions, so I finally just give it up :-/

No Data in Reporting

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I'm having the same issue as well

No Data in Reporting

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Me too, I am having the same issue. The experiment works, but Optimaze shows me no data. A support help would be very appreciated. I am running a redirect test.

The original site is: https://www.cegautoberlet.hu

And the new version is https://www.cegautoberlet.hu/n

Re: No Data in Reporting

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 7
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I saw this occur with a few test experiments I set up. There were two sections i had to verify:

1. Google Tracking ID and Optimize Plugin set correctly (verify this is set correctly by inspecting your webpage)

2. My experiment targeting URL Match condition had a typo.Google_Api_Test___Details_-_Optimize.png

No Data in Reporting

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 8
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

The same issue