AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Optimize
3K members online now
3K members online now
Everything you need to know about setting up Optimize including creating your account and container, linking to Google Analytics and how to tag your site.
Guide Me
star_border

Visual Editor loads, but screen goes blank when scrolling

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Has anyone experienced this issue before? I'm thinking their must be some incompatibility with the site and the visual editor plugin. This is a Drupal site if that helps. 

A more detailed description of the problem:

When I go to edit the new variant, the visual editor loads fine. However, the second I try to scroll down (the form I'm trying to test is a bit lower on the page), the color of the header fills the entire page, covering every element. See screenshot: http://d.pr/i/MSl6op/1HTb6hGy

Any advice would be greatly appreciated! 

Thanks. 

Visual Editor loads, but screen goes blank when scrolling

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭

I wouldn't rely too much on the WYSIWG. Try opening that variant and targeting the head tag to make your changes through JavaScript. After, test to see that your changes show. If not, then you have an issue with either the code, or with your implementation.