Test Page links are broken in chrome
I created a test- we wanted to test a new homepage image- so we made a B homepage.
We started the A/B test and when I got the B page - it looked OK but none of the links on the page worked in chrome. I reset my browser cache- and tested on safari, my iPad and firefox and it all worked OK- then i tested on chrome again and it worked OK. So i let it run.. but then customers called and said on Chrome they are stuck (on the B page) and none of the links work.
I am stumped... here is the A and B page-- when I go to B now- all links work- but when I went FIRST time in Chrome- none of the links worked.