Optimize
4.7K members online now
4.7K members online now
Everything you need to know about setting up Optimize including creating your account and container, linking to Google Analytics and how to tag your site.
Guide Me
star_border
Highlighted

OPTIMIZE displays Analytics PageView not detected even though PageView working via GTM.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello,

Currently we have implemented Optimize using the reccommended method for when Analytics is implemented using GTM. 

Analytics is working just fine in GTM, but Tag Assitant for Optimize displays the following error: Analytics pageview not detected.

Experiments are being displayed on the page just fine, but I wonder if this will affect showing results, or if it is a common error when Analytics is implemented via GTM.

Thanks everyone

1 Expert replyverified_user

OPTIMIZE displays Analytics PageView not detected even though PageView working via GTM.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

i had the same problem,help me!

Google Employee
# 3
Google Employee

Hi,

Would you mind sharing your Optimize Container ID? If you do not want to post in publicly, you can use the feedback tool in the top right overflow menu to send the information.

Thanks!