Optimize
2.1K members online now
2.1K members online now
Everything you need to know about setting up Optimize including creating your account and container, linking to Google Analytics and how to tag your site.
Guide Me
star_border

My Google analytics not working

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

http://vaatamila.com

I was correctly configured. But even enter vaatamila on google search it is not figure out my website. I can't see my website on first page.

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Jason O (Community Manager)
November 2016

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

Hi @SVK W,

Google Tag Assistant verifies your Analytics tracking code is installed and working properly.

If there is no issue with Google Analytics, please do not post in these forums. Just so you know, Google Analytics has nothing to do with you showing up on first page of Google Search. You need to research 1) SEO (search engine optimization) techniques 2) Google website best practices 3) how do I get my website on first page of Google... and the endless other subjects related to this. The task is yours to master. 

Kind Regards,

James

View solution in original post

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 2
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

Hey SVK W,

I'm not sure i understand your problem: is it because you're not finding your website on Google search result page? Or is it related to Google Optimize/Google Analytics?

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Jason O (Community Manager)
November 2016

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

Hi @SVK W,

Google Tag Assistant verifies your Analytics tracking code is installed and working properly.

If there is no issue with Google Analytics, please do not post in these forums. Just so you know, Google Analytics has nothing to do with you showing up on first page of Google Search. You need to research 1) SEO (search engine optimization) techniques 2) Google website best practices 3) how do I get my website on first page of Google... and the endless other subjects related to this. The task is yours to master. 

Kind Regards,

James