Optimize
5.4K members online now
5.4K members online now
Everything you need to know about setting up Optimize including creating your account and container, linking to Google Analytics and how to tag your site.
Guide Me
star_border

Got an Invitation - Won't Let Me Sign Up

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello,

I finally rec'd my invitation, here is an image.

When I click the link I get a screen that asks me for my email and that Google Optimize is "Coming Soon".  There's no way to log in or set up an account.  I signed up with an email that is not a gmail account, but my business email that is set up as a backup email to my main gmail account.  

Would be great to get some help. Thank you.

1 Expert replyverified_user

Community Manager
# 2
Community Manager

Hi Chad B, 

Send me a PM with the email address that you signed up with and I'll look into it on our end. 

Sorry for the false start,

Jason

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Jason,

Thank you so much for responding.

Apparently my 35+ years of computing experience has led me to the point where I can't seem to figure out how to send you a PM.

Chad

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Same problem here - invite sent to non-gmail (business) address but accounts are all on the gmail address.  How do I send you a PM?

Community Manager
# 5
Community Manager

Hi @Liz F and @Chad B,

Sorry about the trouble logging in. Approved accounts were supposed to be checked for a Google account, but it sounds like this didn't happen in your cases. 

Out of curiosity, have you tried logging into https://myaccount.google.com/ with the email that you signed up with? If you don't have the password, please try to recover it. 

At the same time, please sign up (again) at g.co/optimize with your preferred Google account. 

Thank you,

Jason