Optimize
6.2K members online now
6.2K members online now
Everything you need to know about setting up Optimize including creating your account and container, linking to Google Analytics and how to tag your site.
Guide Me
star_border

GA360 suite vs Optimize free

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 1
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

Hi!

I'm confused regarding Optimize Personal account vs Organization-linked account vs GA360 Suite.

Background is that when I created our Optimize account, it ended up under my personal accounts. So now I'm wondering whether I should try to move it from my personal account into being an organization-linked account (if that is even possible).

So my questions are:

1. Is it possible to link a free of charge Optimize account with our organization's GA360 Suite? Or is it only the paid paid product "Optimize360" that can be linked to and accessed from our GA360 Suite home.

2. Is it possible to move an Optimize account from my Personal accounts to my Organization's accounts? If yes, will I lose data from already performed experiments? Will I need to replace the already implemented Optimize snippets?

Thanks in advance.

GA360 suite vs Optimize free

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 2
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

Now solved. It was possible to move my personal account into being an Organization account.  The GA360 Suite Admin sent an invite to include the Optimize account in our organization, and upon accepting the invite the transfer was done. No previous data lost.