Optimize
2.5K members online now
2.5K members online now
Everything you need to know about setting up Optimize including creating your account and container, linking to Google Analytics and how to tag your site.
Guide Me
star_border

Cannot sign up for Optimizer

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi, my client would like to start using Optimizer for their team but I have not been able to sign their specific email up for the Beta. Is there anyway to get this set up? 

2 Expert replyverified_user

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

What happens when they try to sign up?

Bronwyn Vourtis, Google Analytics Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Bronwyn,

Thanks for replying!

I am sent through to a beta sign up notification page which just gets you to enter an email. Then nothing else happens.

Cheers,

James

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

I'm not sure if one still has to wait for an invite after signing up.

I do know for the free beta version it is 1 account to 1 container.
Has the account owner or anyone else on the team possibly already signed up and been given access,

without realizing

Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Bronwyn,

I created a new email (this is not associated with any Google product) and the same issue has occured - that I am on a waiting list. Do I just hold tight & expect an invite in a few days?

Cheers,

James 

Top Contributor
# 6
Top Contributor

I'll see if i can find out for you regarding the waiting time/invite

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 7
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Thanks Bronwyn, appreciate it!

[ Edited ]
Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
# 8
Participant ✭ ✭ ✭

@Bronwyn V, great advice. High five!

@James Junfortunately, Optimizer is not available in some of the countries/states. It's the same with Data Studio. For example, I cannot use Optimizer and Data Studio in Estonia yet (I have exactly the same problem). I know that it's available in the US (at least in some of the states) so one possible workaround is to use some kind of VPN connection. Smiley Tongue

@Bronwyn V it would be amazing if you could share the expected time when it will go live worldwide.

Hope this helps.

Cheers,

Taavi

Google Employee
# 9
Google Employee

Hey all!

Just a quick note - we're trying to roll out to invited users as quickly as possible, but can't open it up fully just quite yet.  In the meantime, we did just today remove the account/container limit, so those of you with access, feel free to add others!

Thanks,

Jon

Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
# 10
Participant ✭ ✭ ✭

Great news @Jon M. Perfect! I look forward to receiving updates in future ahead.

Cheers,

Taavi