AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Optimize
2.4K members online now
2.4K members online now
Everything you need to know about setting up Optimize including creating your account and container, linking to Google Analytics and how to tag your site.
Guide Me
star_border

Account Overview Page No Longer Displaying Sessions, Avg Sessions, Bounce Rate Goal Conversion Rate

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

As of about a month ago, my dashboard stopped displaying analytics from each of my accounts.  I can tell that the accounts are still capturing data by drilling down into each account.  However, as I have over 60+ accounts, I need a quick overview of all my accounts.  It was working great, then all of a sudden nothing.  Open to any suggestions that someone might have as to what I clicked, pushed, or did to stop this data from coming through.  Please see attached image.  Thanks so much!Google Dashboard.png

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Account Overview Page No Longer Displaying Sessions, Avg Sessions, Bounce Rate Goal Conversion

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @Kim B :-)

I got caught out by this change too.

Click the stars at the left edge of the table of the rows you want shown
star-metrics.jpg

Bronwyn Vourtis, Google Analytics Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here

Account Overview Page No Longer Displaying Sessions, Avg Sessions, Bounce Rate Goal Conversion Rate

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

You are a gem and I truly appreciate it.  I knew it was something so incredibly simple.  Thank you!