Optimize
2K members online now
2K members online now
Learn how to create your first experiment and get tips on creating A/B, redirect, and multivariate tests.
Guide Me
star_border

google Optimize experiment without function, while other experiment is running

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 1
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

We are having difficulties with one google Optimiz experiment:

While one experiment ist running with same conditions, but different URL path the other google Optimize experiment is without function. That means the configuration looks fine, but there is not traffic recognized so that no A/B Testing is being startet.

I already checked the implementation with the google chrome extension Tag Assistant Recordings and it recognizes both tags but suggests in blue "non-standard implementation".  

Non-standard implementation is explained with "This suggestion is raised, if Tag assistant cannot find the google analytics snippet on the page". This may happen if you have altered the script or are using a tag manager library.

This hint does not really help: First we have not altered the script and we do not use a tag manager library. Second it hints at google analytics and this works fine as well as the other google Optimze experiment does.

I have already set up the experiment again and stoped the first one, but that does not fix it either.

What to do?

Thank you for any help!