Optimize
2K members online now
2K members online now
Learn how to create your first experiment and get tips on creating A/B, redirect, and multivariate tests.
Guide Me
star_border
Highlighted

base uri dynamic

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

i have a website with a dynamic uri:

www.example.com/test

and afert you complete a form you go to a next set

www.example.com/test/setp1/_yourname

in the spet one there is a element i want to change for the experiment but i cant load the  website

www.example.com/test/setp1/ 

it only loads after i complete my name and the experiment only loads in the www.example.com/test/setp1/_yourname with only my name and i want the element to be load if the webisite load is:

www.example.com/test/setp1/_yourname1

www.example.com/test/setp1/_yourname2

www.example.com/test/setp1/_yourname3

could somebody help

1 Expert replyverified_user
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Dimitris D (Google Employee)
4d

base uri dynamic

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

as editor page (so you can do the changes you want) you can use any of the urls like www.example.com/test/setp1/_yourname1

then, to show the experiment to all those people you could try using this in the "targeting" settings: URL contains "/test/setp1/_"

base uri dynamic

Google Employee
# 3
Google Employee

Furthermore you could even start from www.example.com/test if you wish, then switch to interactive mode (use the editor button) and then navigate as usual (fill in any name in the form).

But you will have to do that every time that you want to view your edits so the above solution above is better if it works for your site (next page its not a form post).

The important thing is to change the targeting rules are suggested above