AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Optimize
1.6K members online now
1.6K members online now
Learn how to create your first experiment and get tips on creating A/B, redirect, and multivariate tests.
Guide Me
star_border

Why are answers within this forum that rare?

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 1
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

I really wonder why answers within this forum are in general that rare!

It is obvious that google has the goal that users are giving answer by other users, but that does not really seem to work as everybody can see...

@Google: Do you really think it is the right way to limit ressources on new technologies in giving that few expertise and support to the people and partners that spread your products? It's not only here the case that I expect this, it's as guilty for google local guides and many other projects...

I wish a real change according to this.

Looking forward to your answer and mainly change! :-)

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Sascha W
September

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 10
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I was so excited to try Optimize but the lack of responses or assistance are discouraging. As a new tool, we need Google to answer questions.

For tools that have been around longer, i.e. AdWords or Analytics, it makes sense to expect users to answer... but right now, I think many users are at a standstill when it comes to Google Optimize. I'm interested in moving on to Optimize 360 but I can't get the expense approved until I can get Optimize to work so I have results to share with management!

View solution in original post

Google Employee
# 2
Google Employee

Hey Sascha, 

We haven't forgotten about you! Sorry about the delays - we'll see if we can't get a good round of answers here real soon.

Jon

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 3
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

Thanks - looking forward to this.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I am echoing Sascha's concern... 

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Same here. We're trying to use optimize and it's a great product, but there are some fixable bugs that would make it the best tool (and free!). But it's tough to get in contact with someone to help out. 

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 6
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

@Google: Sorry, but we still do not recognize any change here in the forum.

CHANGE, please 

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 7
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

After starting to use Optimize within the past couple of weeks, the lack of support in this forum and on the product overall has been discouraging. 

@Google, Waiting, wishing, hoping on increased response rates...

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 8
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

It's really a shame that a company with the size of google does not care of it's products and services as it should be. Here it is a fact: Have the pay solution or die on your own... 

Re: Why are answers within this forum that rare?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 9
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
I agree. This forum can be so useful to search marketers. Running tests
with your websites is a great idea, but only if you are willing to put in
the work!
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Sascha W
September

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 10
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I was so excited to try Optimize but the lack of responses or assistance are discouraging. As a new tool, we need Google to answer questions.

For tools that have been around longer, i.e. AdWords or Analytics, it makes sense to expect users to answer... but right now, I think many users are at a standstill when it comes to Google Optimize. I'm interested in moving on to Optimize 360 but I can't get the expense approved until I can get Optimize to work so I have results to share with management!