Optimize
1.9K members online now
1.9K members online now
Learn how to create your first experiment and get tips on creating A/B, redirect, and multivariate tests.
Guide Me
star_border

Test The Info Given on Cart Page

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi, 

In our ecommerce web site we offer free shipping over an amount. Lets say 100....

I want to test if the customer will by more when we give him the information "You may have free shipping if you spend (100-current cart total) more."

Currently we can not place that info to our cart page. The solution i want to reach is to add this info on the cart page by gathering the current cart total from data layer and see if that effects the customer to spend more.

Is that possible with optimize?

Thanks in advance.

Test The Info Given on Cart Page

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭

You can. This is something I wrote from another thread I just addressed:

"Disappointed no one from Google could address this even though it's been mentioned in other threads. I sorted this out the unnecessary way through trial and error. To get this to work, you would pick any URL (homepage.com for example), then you would make your modifications by selecting the Head element, and injecting JavaScript. My workflow is to have the checkout page open in one window so I can grab elements, and build/test my code in console. Then when I'm all set, I copy and paste that code into the actual experiment. To get this to work on your checkout page, you'll finally need to go into your targeting conditions and tell this experiment to only run if someone lands on your checkout page."