Optimize
4.5K members online now
4.5K members online now
Learn how to create your first experiment and get tips on creating A/B, redirect, and multivariate tests.
Guide Me
star_border

Multiple Pages each redirecting to a different page

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I have a website that has a chain of retail places.  We do a lot of online booking so we have a booking page for each location. I have a new redesigned booking app that I would like to A/B test vs the old one.  I'd really like to run the test across multiple locations in one test.  It seems like I can only redirect to 1 page no matter how many page I put in the triggers to run it on.

So here is what I'd like:

Location 1 booking page ---> 50% redirect to ---> Location 1 new booking page

Location 2 booking page ---> 50% redirect to ---> Location 2 new booking page

etc...

What I know I can do right now:

Location 1 booking page ---> 50% redirect to ---> Location 1 new booking page

Location 2 booking page ---> 50% redirect to ---> Location 1 new booking page

Location 3 booking page ---> 50% redirect to ---> Location 1 new booking page

Anyone know how I could do this without creating a new A/B test for every location?

Multiple Pages each redirecting to a different page

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Evan - if they are all different pages with different URLs, you won't be able to test them all in one experiment (nor would you want to, as it would skew the reporting). You could (i) run the experiment on one page to see if that works, and then deploy new pages to all other pages if the experiment is a success or (ii) run multiple different experiments with similar targeting rules by setting up one experiment and then making a copy of the experiment and changing the Final and Original URL