AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Optimize
2.3K members online now
2.3K members online now
Learn how to create your first experiment and get tips on creating A/B, redirect, and multivariate tests.
Guide Me
star_border

Google Optimize - Now fully available!!

Google Employee
# 1
Google Employee

Hi everyone,

We are excited to announce that Optimize and Optimize 360 are now out of beta. And Optimize is now fully available to everyone for free. Thank you so much for all your tips, questions, and feedback during the roll-out period; it was very helpful and we hope you love using Optimize! Please keep the contributions coming as we continue improving Optimize and Optimize 360. We’re deeply committed to building a vibrant testing and personalization community.

Happy Optimizing!

Rotimi

2 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Jason O (Community Manager)
March 2017

Community Manager
# 4
Community Manager

The free version allows you to have up to three concurrent running experiments, yes. 

View solution in original post

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Is this still just limited to 3 tests?  Thanks

Re: Google Optimize - Now fully available!!

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi, 

I work for digital marketing agency that manages and operates over 100 websites and recently we have been doing quite a lot of A/B testing. Will Optimize and Optimize 360 remain free products like Google Analytics is, or Google plans to charge monthly fee for them in the future?

Most of our clients are currently paying for A/B testing platforms and if Google Optimize will remain free, this is no brainer for us to move our clients to this platform. We have learned A/B testing platforms our clients are using and are comfortable with them, but if we can add more value to our clients to save them on monthly fees, it could make sense to go through hustle of learning yet another A/B platform so we can service our clients. 

Can you clarify if this product will remain free so I know how to position my sales pitch to my clients if I were to decided to do that? 

Thank you. 

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Jason O (Community Manager)
March 2017

Community Manager
# 4
Community Manager

The free version allows you to have up to three concurrent running experiments, yes. 

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Thank you.  I know you don't work for Google but - since this makes it useless for the vast majority of people - they might want to add it to their comparison page (https://www.google.com/analytics/optimize/compare/). 

Re: Google Optimize - Now fully available!!

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
The link you sent me does not work. Please repost the link

Community Manager
# 7
Community Manager

I'm not sure what you mean. Both Optimize (free) and Optimize 360 are represented on our comparison page: 

https://www.google.com/analytics/optimize/compare/

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 8
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭

Whoooo!

Thank you so much!