Optimize
1.9K members online now
1.9K members online now
Learn how to create your first experiment and get tips on creating A/B, redirect, and multivariate tests.
Guide Me
star_border

Google Optimize, All mobile traffic users are not included in redirect test

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi,

I have been running Redirect Test using Google Optimize. I noticed that 100% sessions are not included in test (all sessions for landing page not matching with experiment sessions, only 30% sessions are shown as experiment sessions while i have configured to run this test for 100% users). 

After debugging more on this, i found that desktop users included almost 100% in the test. But only 27% of mobile traffic is included in this redirect test. And mostly mobile traffic is coming from Android Webview and Chrome browsers.

This is the landing page for which i have configured redirect test (https://birdeye.com/get-new-reviews/).

Could someone help me understand why this is happening and how i can make sure all of the landing page users (sessions) are included in test.

Google Optimize, All mobile traffic users are not included in redirect test

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 2
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

It also does look strange to me if I look to the user split within our single test working with Optimize... There's also no explanation of the split method or any hints on this given by google. Or it's hidden somewhere hard to find...