Optimize
2.6K members online now
2.6K members online now
Learn how to create your first experiment and get tips on creating A/B, redirect, and multivariate tests.
Guide Me
star_border

End of Analytics Content Experiments and Webinars for Optimize

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hey there, 

I wonder when the content testing will end and therefore only Optimize will be the tool for running AB-Tests. Does anyone know? And what will happen, if there is a test still running while there`s the change to Optimize? Sorry, if I bother you, but I couldn´t find that anywhere. 

And second: Do you know, if there will be a Webinar for Optimize like the ones in Analytics Academy?

Thank you all for reading, I am looking forward to your answers.

Best,

Verena

1 Expert replyverified_user
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Jason O (Community Manager)
June

Community Manager
# 2
Community Manager

Hello Verena, 

An Optimize experiment should run for at least two weeks, or until the banner at the top of the REPORTING tab tells you that a leader has been found. 

Currently you can't make changes to an experiment while it's running, but stay tuned on this front... Smiley Happy

We don't offer any video courses for Optimize just yet, but I've passed along your request to the folks in Analytics Academy.

In the mean time, I recommend that you check out the 'Quick Tips' videos on the Optimize help center: 

https://support.google.com/360suite/optimize/answer/7413967

Hope that help!

Happy testing, 

Jason

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hey Jason,

thanks for your reply and the really helpfull link, helped me a lot. Smiley Happy

But unfortunatelly, my first question isn`t solved yet, cause I didn`t mean when an experiment is over, I know the basics but thanks aswell here for your explanation. 

I just got the information, that the Analytics Content Testing expires, and I would wish to know when. Smiley Happy 
The Informations is displayed when logging into Content Testing and it says the following: "Google Optimize is free and is recommended to perform tests. Analytics content tests are still available but will be discontinued in the future".
So when will that be? Do you know that? 

Thanks again and sunny greetings,

Verena

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Jason, hoping you could help. Once our experiment started (a redirect test for AdWords landing pages) it stopped recording goal conversions. Goals were still tracking for all other sources in Analytics, but not AdWords. Once we turned experiment off, Analytics started showing conversions for AdWords again. Can't figure out the issue.