AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Optimize
4.2K members online now
4.2K members online now
Learn how to create your first experiment and get tips on creating A/B, redirect, and multivariate tests.
Guide Me
star_border

Editor Mode

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi there, 

Have setup an experiment and all stages of Code, Variants and Targeting. 

But when I try to make changes within the Editor I can't Save them? The app bar doesn't show in my browser (Chrome). Does anyone have any advice on how to solve please?

Thanks,

Dan

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Jason O (Community Manager)
February 2017

Editor Mode

Google Employee
# 4
Google Employee

Hi

It seems that there is a bit of CSS in the page that affects all iframes (see below).

The Optimize editor is added as an iframe inside the page (in order to support cases of non-public pages and pages that require authentication),

so it may get affected by global rules (like *, iframe and div).

Many commonly globally set style properties are overridden on the Optimize Editor iframe element, but not margin at the moment.

Margin seems as a reasonable candidate to also override, so there may be a fix soon about this.

But perhaps, a simple way to overcome the problem in the meantime, would be to be more specific in the page CSS about the iframe that the rule (margin-top: -70px) is trying to target (i.e. by also using a class for it).

Line 103 of http://www.brainlabsdigital.com/wp-content/themes/porto/style.css?ver=4.6.3

iframe {width:100%; height:400px; scroll:none; margin-top:-70px; border:0;}

Thanks for sharing the issue.

View solution in original post

Editor Mode

Google Employee
# 2
Google Employee

Would it be possible to share the page URL?

Editor Mode

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Of course Dimitris, please find it below:

http://www.brainlabsdigital.com/management-team/

Thanks,

Dan

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Jason O (Community Manager)
February 2017

Editor Mode

Google Employee
# 4
Google Employee

Hi

It seems that there is a bit of CSS in the page that affects all iframes (see below).

The Optimize editor is added as an iframe inside the page (in order to support cases of non-public pages and pages that require authentication),

so it may get affected by global rules (like *, iframe and div).

Many commonly globally set style properties are overridden on the Optimize Editor iframe element, but not margin at the moment.

Margin seems as a reasonable candidate to also override, so there may be a fix soon about this.

But perhaps, a simple way to overcome the problem in the meantime, would be to be more specific in the page CSS about the iframe that the rule (margin-top: -70px) is trying to target (i.e. by also using a class for it).

Line 103 of http://www.brainlabsdigital.com/wp-content/themes/porto/style.css?ver=4.6.3

iframe {width:100%; height:400px; scroll:none; margin-top:-70px; border:0;}

Thanks for sharing the issue.