Optimize
3.1K members online now
3.1K members online now
Learn how to create your first experiment and get tips on creating A/B, redirect, and multivariate tests.
Guide Me
star_border

Editor Mode

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi there, 

Have setup an experiment and all stages of Code, Variants and Targeting. 

But when I try to make changes within the Editor I can't Save them? The app bar doesn't show in my browser (Chrome). Does anyone have any advice on how to solve please?

Thanks,

Dan

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Jason O (Community Manager)
February 2017

Editor Mode

Google Employee
# 4
Google Employee

Hi

It seems that there is a bit of CSS in the page that affects all iframes (see below).

The Optimize editor is added as an iframe inside the page (in order to support cases of non-public pages and pages that require authentication),

so it may get affected by global rules (like *, iframe and div).

Many commonly globally set style properties are overridden on the Optimize Editor iframe element, but not margin at the moment.

Margin seems as a reasonable candidate to also override, so there may be a fix soon about this.

But perhaps, a simple way to overcome the problem in the meantime, would be to be more specific in the page CSS about the iframe that the rule (margin-top: -70px) is trying to target (i.e. by also using a class for it).

Line 103 of http://www.brainlabsdigital.com/wp-content/themes/porto/style.css?ver=4.6.3

iframe {width:100%; height:400px; scroll:none; margin-top:-70px; border:0;}

Thanks for sharing the issue.

View solution in original post

Editor Mode

Google Employee
# 2
Google Employee

Would it be possible to share the page URL?

Editor Mode

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Of course Dimitris, please find it below:

http://www.brainlabsdigital.com/management-team/

Thanks,

Dan

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Jason O (Community Manager)
February 2017

Editor Mode

Google Employee
# 4
Google Employee

Hi

It seems that there is a bit of CSS in the page that affects all iframes (see below).

The Optimize editor is added as an iframe inside the page (in order to support cases of non-public pages and pages that require authentication),

so it may get affected by global rules (like *, iframe and div).

Many commonly globally set style properties are overridden on the Optimize Editor iframe element, but not margin at the moment.

Margin seems as a reasonable candidate to also override, so there may be a fix soon about this.

But perhaps, a simple way to overcome the problem in the meantime, would be to be more specific in the page CSS about the iframe that the rule (margin-top: -70px) is trying to target (i.e. by also using a class for it).

Line 103 of http://www.brainlabsdigital.com/wp-content/themes/porto/style.css?ver=4.6.3

iframe {width:100%; height:400px; scroll:none; margin-top:-70px; border:0;}

Thanks for sharing the issue.